Jio is an Indian mobile network operator. Talking about the full form of Jio that is Jio infocomm limited. It is owned by reliance industries and its headquarter is in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Basically, it operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Jio does not offer 2G or 3G service and instead utilizes voice over LTE to provide voice service on its network.
Jio soft launched on 27 December 2015 (on eve of the 83rd birthday of reliance industries founder Dhirubhai Ambani), with a beta for partners and employees, and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. Reliance Jio infocomm is an Indian telecom operator that’s a subsidiary of reliance industries.
Jio phone 2 mobile was launched in July 2018. Want to know more about Jio phone, take a close look at this article until the end.
Jio Phone 2-Price, Release Date, And Colour :
As we all know that Jio gives its all services at an affordable rate in the same way its phone price is also affordable. Everyone can buy this phone easily. Its price is only Rs. 2999.
- Its launch date(globally) is our independence day that is 15 August 2018.
- Jio phone 2 comes in the single color that is BLACK.
Jio Phone 2 Features:
- Jio phone 2 works on operating system KaiOS same as JioPhone.
- It has 512MB of RAM and 4GB of ROM.
- It has the SD card for expandable storage up to 128GB.
- It has the display of 2.4QVGA.
- It consists of 2- megapixel rear camera and VGA front-facing camera.
- Jio phone 2 backs with SIM, LTE, VOLTE and Vo Wi-Fi.
- The phone supports FM, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, and NFC.
- It supports Facebook, YouTube, and WhatsApp applications.
Jio Phone 2- Design And Specification:
The Jio phone 2 has a QUERTY keyboard. It is a budget feature phone has comes with dual SIM. KAI OS is specially designed for Jio Phone and provides support for 22 Indian languages. The phone has a 2.4” QVGA screen.
The phone comes with a four-way navigation key and a dedicated button for voice command. It is powered by a dual-core processor with 512MB of RAM will ensure phone runs smoothly even the most intensive applications and show no signs of lag. It has the 0.3MP front camera for clicking selfies. It is backed by a 2000mAh capacity battery. The Jio Phone 2 is aimed at first time users and budget consumers in India. Its 2.4-inch screen having a resolution of 240×320. Games facility is also available in this phone.
Other facilities are also there that is the calculator, stopwatch, alarm, and calendar. Phonebook facility is also available but it is limited. In multimedia, there are lots of features available like Torchlight, it supports music format MP3. Wireless FM is also present in it. A video player is available in 3GP and mp4 format. The audio jack is of 3.5 mm. It has a panic button which when pressed will send messages to the concerned person in case of an emergency.
Jio Phone 2- Final Verdict:
Reliance Jio phone 2 is a low budget phone available with lots of interesting features. If you want to buy a phone that has an affordable price and lots of exciting features than Jio phone 2 is the best option. The significant thing about this phone is that it is work on our own band so there is no issue of connectivity. So, buy this phone and share your views with us.
Finally, let’s see the advantage and disadvantages of Jio phone 2:
Why You Should Buy Reliance Jio Phone 2 (Advantages):
- It has dual SIM. Use multiple sims at the same time.
- It has a QWERTY keypad allows you to type faster.
- It has a flash for a camera that allows you to take photos in low light.
- It supports 3G and 4G network.
- It supports GPS.
- It supports VoLTE by this you can call over the 4G network.
Why You Shouldn’t Buy Reliance Jio Phone 2 (Disadvantages):
- It has a low-resolution screen.
- It has not the very sharp screen.
- It has a low-resolution camera.
- A limited amount of RAM.
- Does not support Bluetooth.