After making the Motorola P30 official, Lenovo-owned Motorola has now announced the Motorola P30 Note in China, adding to its ‘P’ series portfolio. The Smartphone looks similar to the Motorola P30 in design, but has a few specification differences, making it a bit more premium than the base variant. Key differences include a huge 5,000mAh battery, and a triple SIM tray with a dedicated microSD card slot.The company is bundling JBL headphones with the phone as part of the introductory offer.
The Motorola P30 Note is the newest mid-range device that sports the ZUI 4.0 operating system. It is the phone that is come up with huge battery backup which is its best
feature including many more.
Motorola Mobility was established in 2011 following the split of Motorola into two companies, with Motorola Solutions catering to the enterprise segment. Acquired soon after by Google, Motorola Mobility was sold to Lenovo in 2014. Motorola made its first Android smartphone in 2009, and its first Android tablet in 2011.
Motorola P30 Note Price:
Moto P30 Note has different price based on its RAM. The Motorola P30 Note is priced at Rs. 20,700 for the 4gb ram variant, and rs. 23,800 for the 6gb ram variant.
Motorola P30 Note Colour:
It is made available in single colour that is Mercury Black.
Motorola P30 Note Launched Date:
The Moto P30 Note expected to launched in the mid or end of September 2018.
Motorola P30 Note Key Features:
- Brand– Motorola
- Model– P30 Note
- Alternative Names– P30Note, XT1942
- Device Type– Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU– Octa Core 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260 + 4 x 1.6GHz Kryo 260 CPU Clock
- Chipset– Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU– Qualcomm Adreno 509 GPU
- Camera– 16 MP + 5 MP with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 12 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory– RAM – 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x, 1333MHz | ROM 64GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display– Screen size 6.2 inches IPS FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2246 Pixels Resolution)
- Battery– Non-Removable 5,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM– Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors– Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, ,Light
- Operating System– Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 4.
- I/O Interface– 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Type-C USB Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone.
- Dimensions– 76 mm x 156 mm x 8.4 mm
- Weight– 198 Grams (with Battery).
Motorola P30 Note Specification:
Talking about the specifications of Moto P30 Note, it is consists of dual-SIM (Nano+Nano+ microSD). It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo based on ZUI 4.0, and sports a 6.2-inch (2246×1080 pixels) full-HD+ 2.5 curved glass display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
ALSO READ: Microsoft Surface Book 2 Review: All You Need To Know
The new Motorola P30 Note is powered by the 1.8GHz Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor paired with Adreno 509 GPU, and 4GB and 6GB RAM options. Inbuilt storage is at 64GB with expandable memory via the dedicated microSD card slot (up to 256GB).
The Motorola P30 Note sports a 16-megapixel primary camera which is good for taking premium quality photos and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with dual-tone LED flash support. At the front, there is a 12-megapixel selfie sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size. The Motorola P30 Note packs a massive 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support, and connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, and 3.5mm audio jack.
The smartphone’s dimensions measure at 156x76x8.39mm, and it weighs 198 grams. This is all about the key specification of the new phone of moto.
Page: 1 2