Moto G6 Plus Storage and Battery:
As we all know in this phone-friendly scenario battery plays an important role in Smartphone. The Moto G6 Plus has a massive 3200 mAh Li-ion battery and comes with Motorola’s TurboPower adaptor which normally provides a battery backup of 7 hours. It can charge in just 15 minutes.
Take a look at the storage capacity of the phone which is also a significant feature of a Smartphone, the phone provides sufficient amount of storage capacity with an internal storage of 64GB and expanded facility is also available it can expand up to 256 GB by adding an external device i.e. micro SD card.
Moto G6 Plus Features:
- The phone has dual SIM with VoLTE facility. It provides connectivity as follows 4G, 3G and Wi-Fi.
- It has fast Octa Core, 2.2 GHz Processor
- Its storage capacity includes 6 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt facility.
- The phone has massive 3200 mAh Battery.
- It has the screen of 5.9 inches with resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels.
- It has 12 MP Dual Rear + 16 MP Front Camera facility.
- You can expand its memory up to 256 GB
- It runs on Android, 8.0.
Moto G6 Plus Review: Final Verdict:
The phone has all the newer technologies inbuilt in it. This ultimate phone is also can afford by anyone. Its best feature is its fast charging and it is rapid octa-core processor that helps in running applications smoothly. If you want to buy a phone in an affordable range with latest technologies then make Moto G6 Plus as your first choice.
At last, take a look at Pros and Cons of the Smartphone:
- It has the amazing dual camera set up.
- The phone’s Splash-proof screen.
- It is embedded with latest Android Oreo.
- It has fast Turbocharging facility available.
- It has Premium glass design.
- It is a bit tall phone.
- There is no facility of notification LED.
- It is not waterproof.