Established in 1976, Apple Inc is the biggest technology company in the world by valuation. Best known for iPhone smartphones, iPad tablets, and Mac computers, the company is also engaged in producing the Apple Watch smartwatch and iPod music players.
After Apple unleashed the most expensive iPhone X model back in 2017, the company could be looking to dial down that pricing by a noticeable margin with the announcement of three brand new models, out of which one of them is going to be named the iPhone 9 and feature an LCD screen. It coupled with an OLED screen means that it will be considered as a terrific buying option thanks to its low –cost factor. Some analysts have weighed in their thoughts regarding the starting price of the iPhone 9 and according to them, it will be the same as an iPhone 8. To know more about iPhone 9 read this article till the end.
iPhone 9 Release Date Expected:
Apple is as regular as clockwork with its iPhone launches, means that the next models will almost certainly be unveiled in the first two weeks of September 2018. The company usually released iPhone on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so it will be probably released on either the 4th or 5th or the 11th or 12th of September.
There’s usually about a week and a half between the launch event and the new iPhone going on sale, so if you are already planning to buy one, you are looking at the second half of September. However, reports of delays in the supply chain could result in a slightly longer wait for the iPhone 9.
iPhone 9 Expected Price:
The iPhone 9 could start from $699, which is the starting price of the iPhone for the 64GB model. Apple’s 2018 iPhone models are unlikely to be significantly cheaper, but the company may try to keep them below the mark, £1,000 mark to avoid putting them too far out of customers reach.
We predict that the iPhone 9 is likely to cost between £649-£749 – although this is merely our prediction.
iPhone 9 Features & Specifications [Rumored]
According to rumors, processors for the iPhone 9 have already entered into production.
• iPhone 9 believed to be made by manufacturing partner Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing and are being built on a 7-nanometer design.
• The current iPhone processors are made of 10-nanometer chips. Shrinking them further will mean greater speed and more power efficiency. Apple watchers believe this new type of processor will be called the A12 and will feature in three separate new iPhones that will be released this year. es
• Meanwhile, rumors suggest all three models will be equipped with the iPhone X’s TrueDepth camera system like the iPhone X, enabling features like Face ID and Animojis. This could potentially allow Apple to do away with its Touch ID fingerprint reader altogether, but it would be a controversial move, given the mixed reception Face ID has received so far.
• The new phones are also likely to be water resistant and feature improved wireless charging technology, which will work over longer distances.
Although, if Apple does decide to offer a metal model, this probably wouldn’t compatible with wireless charging.
• The iPhone 9 could also change the way reality and the virtual world mix by making way for a Siri virtual assistant you can actually see. Thanks to the new A12 processor that’s reported to come with a super-powerful GPU.
• By investing heavily in graphics, as has always been the Apple does, the company is getting ready for the future where virtual assistants can accompany us in the real world, like guides.
• The graphical power could make the phone capable of recognizing the world around it from the rear cameras while simultaneously being attentive to your facial responses using the front-facing cameras.
iPhone 9 Colors:
- White, Black, Flash yellow, Electric blue, Bright orange, and Taupe.
iPhone 9 Design:
The 2018 Apple iPhone mobile features a 5.2” (13.21 cm) display with a screen resolution of 750×1334 pixels and runs on an iOS v11 operating system. The device is powered by an Octa-core processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 2050 mAh. Talking about the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 12 MP camera.
Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope, it also has a fingerprint sensor. It has a quick charging. iPhone 9 has a single SIM slot with GSM. SIM size is Nano. Available in 4G, 3G and 2G network.
In multimedia, it has a loudspeaker and FM Radio facility. It has an internal memory of 64 GB and facility of expandable memory is not available. It has 3D Touchscreen with multi-touch. It has an AMOLED display.
iPhone 9 Final Verdict:
If you are an iPhone lover and want to buy an iPhone at an affordable price than iPhone 9 is the best option. With more features and available in different exciting colors. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of iPhone 9.
- Faster performance
- Better camera features
- Improved battery
- Software upgrade
- No really exciting new features
- Inconvenient wireless charging
- Sudden shutdowns
- Battery issues, getting hot while charging.