All youth is eagerly waiting for Valentine day. It is the day on which lovers show their love and affection for each other. They celebrate this occasion in a special way to make it a bit more memorable. It is a festival of love and friendship. The fact is that it is the ‘Day of Love’ it may be for your family, friends and relative not only for lovers.
Mostly couple expresses their love and affection for their better-half by giving greeting cards, gifts, and flowers. This love day is named after Saint Valentine and it is celebrated annually on 14th February.
Here, in this article, we discuss the best Smartphone under affordable range that you can give to your love on this valentine and make it more special. So, let’s start it.
1- Motorola Moto X4:
You may also choose this handset for you love. It is a premium Smartphone with an aluminum frame and gorilla glass protection. Its display is quite small and its camera quality is also efficient. It runs on android Nougat and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It has a better battery with ample storage.
Let’s know more about Moto X4 (Moto X4 Specifications):
- It has 3000mAh battery
- It is water and dust resistant with a fingerprint sensor.
- Runs on Android 7.1.1
- 12 MP Primary Camera and 16 MP selfie camera.
- Powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core processor
- Available in 6GB/4GB/3GB RAM and its memory can be expanded up to 2 TB via microSD card.
- Have a screen size of 5.2 inches.
2- Lenovo K9:
This Smartphone is really cost-effective as it comes in just Rs. 8,999. It is powered by a strong processor with a mid-size screen. The internal storage of the phone is enough to save your important data and files that can be expanded with the help of the SD card. Talking about its camera quality, it really brilliant and can surely give you a better photography experience. You will able to use this handset for long terms due to its huge battery capacity.
It’s time to take a quick review of Lenovo K9 (Lenovo K9 Specifications):
- Runs on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 5.7-inch screen with curved glasses.
- 2GHz Octa-core processor
- Has 13MP of primary and 5MP secondary camera.
- 32GB internal memory that can expand
- Has battery capacity of 3000mAh.
3- Nokia 3.1 Plus:
This is a nice Smartphone of Nokia that gives you a lot of features in just Rs. 9,450. It is launched in October 2018 with a large display and efficient resolution. Nokia 3.1 is powered by Octa-core processor and provides you with internal large storage that can be expanded. Its camera quality is same as Lenovo K9. It runs on Android Oreo and efficient battery Backup. Nokia provides better durability and stability to its users.
Take a close look at features of Nokia 3.1 (Nokia 3.1 Specifications) :
- 32GB internal storage and its memory can expand up to 400GB through microSD card.
- Runs on Android 8.1 and can easily upgrade.
- 13 MP rear and 5MP front camera.
- Has battery capacity of 3500mAh.
- It is powered by 2GHz Octa-core processor.
- Has a huge display of 6 inches with full HD facility.
4- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5:
Xiaomi Smartphones proved to be the best in latest phones. It has recently launched Review Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, but Redmi Note 5 is a good option to go under 10K budget. It comes up with superb design, better battery capacity, large display, and brilliant camera quality. All these features are available in affordable price. It provides ample storage to its users to save their data and files easily.
Take a quick view of the key specification of Redmi Note 5 (Redmi Note 5 Specifications):
- Come-up with a 5.99-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2160.
- It is available in 3 GB and 4 GB RAM variant.
- It runs on Android 7.0(Nougat).
- IT has a 5 MP selfie camera and 12 MP of primary camera.
- It is packed with 4000mAh of the battery.
- Redmi Note 5 is powered by 2.0 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625.
5- Samsung Galaxy J2:
Samsung is popular Smartphone maker that always launch a durable handset. It will definitely be a good option to opt as a valentine gift. Its sleek design and flash facility in camera make it more reliable. The only thing that lacks in this phone is its battery capacity.
Let’s take a close look at Samsung Galaxy J2 (Samsung Galaxy J2 Specificaitons):
- J2 has 8 MP Primary Camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera.
- Its display is touch screen type of 5 inches with 540×960 pixel resolution.
- J2 runs on Android v7.1 (Nougat).
- The internal storage is of 16 GB that can expand up to 256GB.
- The battery is made up of Lithium-ion with a capacity of 2600mAh.
- Samsung J2 is powered with1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM 8917 Quad-core processor.
6- RealMe 1:
RealMe Smartphone is basically famous for its fiberglass premium body. RealMe has emerged as a top brand in a short span of time. The attractive part of the phone is the unique diamond cut design on its back. It is a big-screen Smartphone in limited budget. Even though, the Realme 2 has already been launched in India (Read RealMe 2 Review), still RealMe 1 is a better phone to buy under 10K.
Have a look at its key specifications (Realme 1 Specifications):
- RealMe 1 is featured with a huge display of 6 inches with 2160×1080 pixel resolution.
- Its primary camera is of 13 megapixels and 8 megapixels of front camera.
- It works on the Android Operating System.
- It provides enough battery backup to its users i.e. 3140 mAh.
All the above Smartphones is surely affordable for you. These phones are featured with a sleek design, premium look, sufficient battery backup, ample of storage, runs on the latest operating system and with a huge display.
You can choose any one handset as per your choice for your better half and make this Valentine special and memorable. For more update stay tuned Reviewtechauto and you can ask your queries in the comment section below.