ReviewTechAuto has over 1,000 subscribers and attracts more than 10,000 monthly visits.
We’re always looking for more brilliant contributors to join our ranks.
If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of business owners, marketers and entrepreneurs, we’d love to hear from you.
Please review this entire page – it should answer any questions you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
What We Love To Publish
Guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and engaging posts that teach our community something new about the world of mobile apps or mobile app design & development.
Things we look for in everything we publish:
- High-quality writing and original content (we will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere)
- The content reflects the writing style/tone of the ReviewTechAuto blog – we aim to be semi-casual, yet super helpful
- Proper attribution of data, quotes and outside content references (a great reference)
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post
- Our content tends to be around 1,000 words and above, graphic/infographic based articles are the exception
We certainly publish posts from time to time that don’t entirely fall into these guidelines, but your post has the best chance of being published if it matches these guidelines.
What We Won’t Accept
- Anything covered in our blog previously
- Anything too promotional about your company or organization
- Anything offensive or inaccurate
- Anything overly critical of individuals or organizations
How To Submit Your Post
Please email email@example.com with the following:
- Your completed post as a Word Doc or Google Doc
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder (image width should not exceed 800px unless it should be clicked through – infographics)
- Short author bio including up to one anchor text link to your own website
If your article meets our guidelines and fits with the type of content our community would like, we’ll respond to let you know when your article is scheduled to be published.