Every citizen of India is meant to pay revenue tax if their annual revenue comes underneath tax slab set by the federal government of India. Paying revenue tax on-line is simple and handy. So, in case you are on the lookout for a method to pay revenue tax on-line, comply with our step-by-step information.
Keep fundamental particulars useful equivalent to PAN, TIN, Net banking particulars, and so on
- Open ‘https://www.tin-nsdl.com/’ in your pc and click on on Services part
- From the drop down menu select the choice e-payment: Pay Taxes Online
- Now, select the related challan from the choices ITNS 280, ITNS 281, ITNS 282, ITNS 283, ITNS 284 or Form 26 QB demand fee (just for TDS on sale of property) as relevant.
- Enter PAN / TAN (as relevant) and different obligatory challan particulars like accounting head underneath which fee is made, deal with and the financial institution identify by way of which fee is to be made and so on and Submit it
- After submission, a affirmation message will likely be proven together with taxpayer identify
- Now, you can be redirected to the net-banking portal of the actual financial institution you’ve chosen within the step 5
- Login utilizing your Net banking credentials, enter the fee particulars and make the fee
- After the fee is profitable, the web site will difficulty a challan counterfoil with CIN, fee particulars and financial institution identify utilizing which the fee has been made.
This post was last modified on May 11, 2020 10:18 am