Google has added a brand new characteristic to Google Lens that permits customers to repeat and paste their handwritten notes or texts and convert into digital copy. According to the corporate, Google Lens can now detect and establish the letters from the handwritten textual content, convert them into digital model and customers also can ship it to PC with out making any further effort.
The new characteristic can be utilized both by accessing Google Lens from inside the Google app or by downloading the standalone Google Lens app. So, if you’re a pupil and need to convert your notes into digital copy otherwise you merely need to convert the handwritten grocery listing your mom simply handed over to you, comply with our step-by-step information.
Before continuing with the steps, do take into account that to make the PC switch characteristic work, each Google Chrome on PC and Google Account on the cellphone ought to be the identical. Also, just be sure you have downloaded the most recent model of Google app or Google Lens app.
For our how-to information, we are going to use the Google app because it comes pre-installed with virtually each Android smartphone and can be obtainable on iOS.
Steps to Convert Handwritten Texts into Digital Copy
- Open Google app in your smartphone
- Tap on ‘Updates’ button from the underside ribbon
- Now, faucet on Google Lens icon positioned on the left aspect of the Microphone icon
- Now, goal the digital camera on some handwritten textual content and click on an image
- Tap on texts and choose the texts you need to copy
- Once you might be carried out choosing, search for the choice Copy to laptop and faucet on it
- Choose the pc from the listing ( in case you might be logged in to greater than as soon as laptop utilizing the identical Google account)
- After this you’ll obtain a message stating ‘Text shared’
- You can now paste the textual content wherever you need.