The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) allows its members to check or withdraw their EPF balance using a Universal Account Number (UAN). An employee can avail a variety of ways to check their PF balance, such as – via the UMANG app, through the EPFO portal, by giving a missed call on 011-229014016 from their registered mobile number, and through a dedicated SMS service.
The SMS and call facilities will work for those who have seeded their UAN number with their KYC details. Employees need only type EPFOHO UAN ENG, send the text to the number 7738299899, and they will receive their PF details on their phone.
EPF Balance Check Without UAN Number:
For checking EPF balance without UAN number, follow the below given steps
- Step 1: Log into their account through the EPF homepage at epfindia.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Click here to know your EPF balance’, which will redirect them to epfoservices.in/epfo/.
- Step 3: Go to ‘member balance information’, select the state and click on the EPFO office link.
- Step 4: Enter the PF account number, name and registered mobile number.
- Step 5: Click on ‘submit’ and the PF balance will be displayed.
This post was last modified on March 7, 2021 4:11 pm