If you or anybody in your loved ones or buddies is affected by a illness that requires common blood transfusion or in case of any emergency, it turns into actually laborious at this level of time to verify whether or not the blood is on the market within the nearest hospital or blood financial institution or not.
Well, in that case, you don’t want to fret as the federal government of India has began an e-Rakt Kosh service below Digital India initiative that enables individuals to verify the blood availability all around the nation.
The service may be accessed by way of the official e-Rakt Kosh web site or by way of Umang app. Here’s methods to do it.
Using Umang app
The Umang app is an all-in-one app for all of the government-related companies, together with e-Rakt Kosh.
- Download Umang app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and full the registration course of
- Now, faucet on the search button on the prime and kind e-Rakt Kosh or Blood availability
- Choose e-Rakt Kosh possibility from the search outcomes
- Now, faucet on Check Blood Availability possibility
- Now, enter needed particulars akin to location and distance vary during which you need to verify the blood availability
You may even faucet on filter search and specify the blood group, blood part, hospital sort and models
- Now, scroll right down to see the supply particulars
The listing contains hospital identify, variety of models accessible for each type of blood group, location and speak to particulars.
Using e-raktkosh web site
- Open https://www.eraktkosh.in/ web site
- Scroll down and click on on Check Blood Availability button
- At the following web page, entre state, district, blood sort and hit the Search button