If you might be residing in Chennai and need to journey to a different state for some specific cause in the course of the ongoing lockdown, you’ll want the journey go for that regardless of the relaxations given within the third stage of lockdown.
As part of lockdown 3.0, the federal government of India has given a bunch of relaxations to residents of the nation. Even individuals are allowed to maneuver out of their houses now for non-essential work. However, the whole rest listing doesn’t embody inter-state journey and to take action, one wants a journey go and right here’s learn how to get it on-line in Chennai.
Who can apply for journey go in lockdown 3.0
Well, the federal government has now allowed individuals to exit between 7 am to 7 pm. So, individuals trying to journey their hometown or need to go to a relative because of some particular cause can apply.
Steps to use e-pass in Chennai
1. Open https://tnepass.tnega.org/#/user/pass in your laptop computer or smartphone
2. Now, enter your telephone quantity and captcha proven within the field and click on on Send OTP button
3. At the subsequent step, enter the OTP obtained on the telephone quantity.
4. Now, fill the e-pass kind which incorporates particulars like title, age, deal with, the rationale for a go, and so on
5. Once performed, click on on the Submit button.
This post was last modified on May 8, 2020 2:23 pm