Reliance Jio launched a Rs 199 Combo plan for its JioFiber customers that gives 1000GB of high-speed information and comes with 7 days of validity on the velocity of 100Mbps. The plan additionally permits customers to browse the web on the velocity of 1Mbps after the allotted high-speed information is over.
The Combo plan prices Rs 234 together with the GST and will be activated as each particular person plan or as an add-on plan. So, if you’re seeking to lengthen the info in your current JioFiber month-to-month plan or just wish to activate it as a standalone plan, observe our step-by-step information:
What Do You Want
- An energetic JioFiber connection
- MyJio app or a browser to open MyJio web site
Steps to activate Rs 199 JioFiber Combo plan
- Step 1: Open My Jio app or My Jio web site
- Step 2: Now, login utilizing your registered cellphone quantity with JioFiber connection
- Step 3: Now, faucet on the Recharge button
- Step 4: Here, faucet on Combo part from the highest of the plan listing
- Step 5: Now, choose the Rs 199 plan and faucet on the Buy button
- Step 6: Make the fee utilizing your most well-liked mode of fee and wait until you obtain a affirmation message.
After the message is obtained, the plan will probably be activated inside a number of hours.
This post was last modified on May 17, 2020 3:11 pm