India has entered into the second section of lockdown to comprise the coronavirus unfold and in consequence persons are supposed to remain at residence. All the companies besides necessities ones are supposed to stay suspended. Government has additionally ensured that every one the required gadgets comparable to groceries, meals gadgets, and different important gadgets, together with LPG fuel cylinders, are made accessible throughout this era.
The authorities of India launched the Umang app, a type of all-in-one app for all of the government-related companies. It gives round 162 authorities companies comparable to EPFO, Cybercrime, PAN, passport, and so forth. The app additionally permits customers to order an LPG cylinder refill utilizing the app. This will allow customers to immediately place a refill order and make the fee on-line with none trouble of calling the fuel company or personally heading to the shop to ebook a refill.
Wondering easy methods to place LPG cylinder refill order utilizing Umang app, comply with our step-by-step information:
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store and obtain Umang app
- Now, open the app and register your self by following the on-screen directions
- After this, it is advisable discover your LPG service supplier by heading into Service listing or just seek for it by tapping on the search bar on the residence display screen
For instance, Your LPG service supplier is HP Gas, so, kind HP Gas and faucet on it
- Here you’ll get 5 choices — Refill Order Cash On Delivery, Refill Order Online Payment, Refill History, Opt-Out Subsidy and Consumer Subsidy
- Refill Order Cash On Delivery: If you wish to pay by money on the time of supply
- Refill Order Online Payment: Make the fee prematurely utilizing UBI, Net banking, and so forth
- Tap on both of the choices and make sure your particulars by tapping Confirm button
- For Cash-on-delivery orders, select the choices and faucet on Order Now button
- For Online fee orders, select the choice and faucet on Pay Now button and make the fee to put the order