The Hyundai Verna Turbo is powered by the 1.0-litre Kappa Turbo GDi petrol engine borrowed from the Venue, together with updates like shiny black grille, twin tip muffler and aggressive entrance and rear styling.
Hyundai India formally launched the 2020 Verna facelift in India this week. While the costs have been introduced over a month in the past, it’s now that the automobile has formally gone on sale in India. While the automobile does include a number of beauty modifications together with a spread of latest and up to date options, the largest spotlight of the 2020 Hyundai Verna is the truth that now the automobile comes with a performance-spec turbo-petrol variant as effectively. In addition to a strong engine, the automobile additionally comes with a bunch of exterior and inside updates particular to this explicit variant, and listed here are all of the issues you’ll want to know concerning the Hyundai Verna Turbo.
Also Read: 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Goes On Sale In India; Prices Start At ₹ 9.30 Lakh
- First issues first, the Hyundai Verna Turbo is powered by the much-loved 1.0-litre Kappa Turbo GDi petrol engine borrowed from the Hyundai Venue. However, in contrast to the Venue, which will get each handbook and automated transmission, the Verna’s Turbo GDi motor solely comes mated to the 7-speed DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) with paddle shifters.
- The BS6 compliant 998 cc turbocharged engine is tuned to churn out 118 bhp at 6,000 rpm and develops a peak torque of 172 Nm at 1,500 to 4,000 rpm.
- The Hyundai Verna is predicated on the top-end SX(O) variant and thus comes with all of the bells and whistles that the automobile has to supply. In truth, it is the one variant to get rear disc brakes, entrance parking sensors, and a twin exhaust system and a rear diffuser.
Also Read: Hyundai Resumes Production At Chennai Plant, Makes 200 Cars On Day 1
- In line with the automobile’s sporty character, the Verna Turbo comes with aggressive and sportier entrance and rear design with black exterior remedy. Upfront, the automobile comes with a shiny black grille, black ORVMS, black shark-fin antenna, and sporty bumper design.
- Inside, in contrast to the opposite variants, the Hyundai Verna Turbo will get darkish interiors, with all-black dashboard and match black leather-based upholstery. The cabin additionally will get distinction purple accents on the air-con vents and seat, together with comparable purple stitching for the leather-wrapped gear lever.
Also Read: 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Other options that it shares with the SX(O) variant embrace – full LED headlamps, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, again pocket for the driving force’s seat, 7-inch touchscreen HD show with BlueLink related automobile expertise, and ventilated seats for driver and entrance passenger.
Also Read: 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: All You Need To Know
- In phrases of security the automobile comes with – 6 airbags, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) entrance parking sensors, ECM with Telematic Switches on IRVM, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, and Burglar Alarm.
- The Hyundai Verna SX(O) Turbo GDi petrol variant is priced in India at ₹ 13.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The automobile is about ₹ 15,000 costlier that the common SX(O) petrol automated variant, which is powered by a naturally aspirated 113 bhp, 1.5-litre petrol engine.